Check Your Server/Software Configuration. . .
This page will check your server and software installations for errors. Please ensure that you read through the results thoroughly and do not proceed until all tests have passed.
Warning! You should at least confirm that all "Required" settings are OK!
Required settings. . .
- Software Dependencies
- PHP version: 7.3.3
- PHP proc_open() enabled and working?: Yes
- PHP exec() enabled and working?: Yes
- PHP "open_basedir": no value
- PHP GD installed?: Yes
- cURL location: /bin/curl
- cURL version: 7.63.0
- PHP cURL installed?: Yes
- DNS is OK?: Yes
- URL Rewriting enabled?: Yes
- FFmpeg location: /home/admin/public_html/store/bin/ffmpeg
- FFmpeg version: ffmpeg version 3.3.4-static http://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/ Copyright (c) 2000-2017 the FFmpeg developers
- libmp3lame installed?: Yes
- Folder/File Permissions
- "store" directory permissions: 0775
- Software Settings
- App Root directory: /
- YouTube API Key(s): Not found
- Please add only valid API keys to the $_youtubeApiKeys array in "lib/Config.php" (line 28). [Note: The following keys are invalid: YOUR_API_KEY_HERE.] Read More
Recommended settings. . .
- SSL certificate?: No
- A secure HTTPS connection to your server could not be established. Please ensure that a valid SSL certificate is installed.